The tween years are an interesting time of life for every girl. She is mature enough to have some adult tastes, but is still very much a kid at heart. In this list you will find presents that straddle the line between kids’ toys and trendy products. Depending upon the child’s personality and attitude, you should be able to choose the perfect gift for her. We have numerous ideas wrapped in a fabulous list made after a hours of research and testing.
Be it christmas or birthdays, you can refer this list for all occasions
The best gifts are those which are well though out depending upon the tween girl under 10. If you know she loves drawing and painting then consider gifting arts and crafts supplies. If she loves sports then consider purchasing a bicycle or electric scooter for getting around the neighborhood, meeting friends for a quick hang, and commuting to a nearby school in the morning.
An amazing youtube video has been created for people on the go. We hope you will enjoy it
The Ultimate Guide has been divided into multiple sections depending upon the type of the gift. Here are the bookmarks in case you want to skip ahead: Lego Kits, Painting Kits, Games, Books, Backpacks & Barbies.
Lego Kits as Gifts
Legos are a rage these days with all young girls and boys. If you have want to improve the creativity, hand-eye co-ordination among young girls, then this the best present for gifting on birthdays
- Features a surf shop with opening door, beach area with sun lounger, jetty with buoys, surfboard stand, buildable kayak and a rock for the seal.
- Accessory elements include a paddle, 2 surfboards, waterproof camera, sunglasses, binoculars, water bottles, postcard and a cash register.
- Buy some binoculars from the surf shop and see if you can spot the seal.
- Take a surfboard and the kayak's paddle for a paddleboarding adventure with Mia.
- Includes a Mia mini-doll figure in a wetsuit, plus a Velvet the seal figure.
Lego Friends Heartlake
- 25 models
- 301 pieces
- A step-by-step manual to enable your child to learn the basics of fitting and guide him through the process
- Crafted from high quality steel and finished perfectly for the ideal feel and finish
- Teaches and Improves: Fine motor skills, logical thinking, creative thinking
Mechanix Metal - 5
Educational toys encourage young minds to think and grow. They give wings to a child’s creativity allowing them to think out of the box. One such toy is the Mechanix Metal from Zephyr Toys that makes your child be constructive.
Teaches about art of designing and construction. Helps creating various models with your own imagination. Learns basics techniques of constructing mechanix instrument/tools.
How to play:
- Step by Step fix the spare parts with help of bolts and nuts
- To fit the bolts tightly, make use of spanner holding the nuts , given inside the box
- Assemble accordingly the whole process to make your own models
Painting Kits as Gifts
Which girl doesn’t love painting. In such case gifting a painting kit can work wonders and help to nurture an artist right in the young age
68-Piece Art Set
Toys & Games as Presents
Funskool Games is great for gifting girls who love to play board games in general. They also look spectacular into gift to families as well.
- Classic board game breaks down an entire lifespan into a series of choices and chance
- Earn valuable life tiles by doing good deeds
- Retire with the biggest fortune
- One of the most popular games in the family game category
Game of Life
Books as Gifts
A reading habit from young age itself can lead a fantastic improvements in kids and these gifts for young girls will undoubtedly help her cultivate a reading habit from the start. The 101 Great experiment can help her develop an interest in science as well. Perfect for gifting.
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone: Illustrated Edition
Prepare to be spellbound by Jim Kay's dazzling depiction of the wizarding world and much loved characters in this full-colour illustrated hardback edition of the nation's favourite children's book -- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Brimming with rich detail and humour that perfectly complements J.K. Rowling's timeless classic, Jim Kay's glorious illustrations will captivate fans and new readers alike.
When a letter arrives for unhappy but ordinary Harry Potter, a decade-old secret is revealed to him that apparently he's the last to know. His parents were wizards, killed by a Dark Lord's curse when Harry was just a baby, and which he somehow survived. Leaving his unsympathetic aunt and uncle for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Harry stumbles upon a sinister mystery when he finds a three-headed dog guarding a room on the third floor. Then he hears of a missing stone with astonishing powers, which could be valuable, dangerous -- or both. An incredible adventure is about to begin!
101 Great Science Experiments
With easy, step-by-step science activities for kids using ingredients found at home, discover the secrets of chemistry, physics, and biology, and much more.
Be the next Albert Einstein with these cool science experiments. Discover how to bend light, construct a circuit, see sound, build a buzzer, make a rainbow, and even make an underwater volcano! Each science project is explained simply and clearly, with specially commissioned full-colour photography that shows how each project should look, making the experiments even easier to follow. The chapters are arranged thematically and include - Air and Gases, Water and Liquids, Hot and Cold, Light, Colour, Growth, Senses, Sound and Music, Magnets, Electricity, and Motion and Machines.
Great Science Experiments is a children's science book that packs fun into experiments while explaining core scientific principles. A child can perform most of the experiments alone, but friends and family can join in and learn about science, too.
Backpacks as Presents
If you are unsure about what to gift and prefer products about utility, a stylish backpack is a great option for gifting tween girls. Ages 10 – 12
The House Of Tara Backpack
- Material:Ultra Tough Synthetic Leather
- Comfortably holds an iPad, iPad Mini or a tablet
- Size (L x H x B):40 CM x5 CMx 30 CM
- A fashion backpack full of personality, convenient for you to hold cash, coin, keys, cards. etc£» Perfect for all ages women ladies
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects (1 months seller warranty)
Alice Stylish Girl's Backpack
Barbies as Presents
Shop gifts and girl toys for 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 year olds. With the wide variety of items for tweens, you are sure to find something to satisfy your daughter. Whether you are shopping for a major present, or just bringing home a little treat, barbie dolls still make up for a great gift.
- Get cooking with this Barbie play set designed for serving up spaghetti dinners
- Barbie doll will heat up the kitchen in a chef inspired top with blue apron detail, black pants, blue shoes and an oven mitt
- Prep the tool by inserting the pasta cut out into the tool's slots and inserting the selected colour dough into the compartment within the tool
Barbie Pasta Chef
- Happy birthday Your special day is here at last, and birthday wishes Barbie doll is excited to join your celebration
- The skirt is made of pink pleated tulle over blue taffeta accented with a dainty satin bow at the waist
- Birthday wishes Barbie doll is excited to join your celebration, her lovely party dress features pearly trim across the neckline with a shimmery bodice printed with petal and pearl artwork
Barbie Birthday Wishes
Video Games, Electronics and Musical Instruments
Video games are entertaining fun for the whole family with consoles and individual titles in this assortment of tween gifts. Electronics like MP3 players, and powerful tablets are another exceptional gift that will make the next birthday or holiday one to remember. The tween years are when her taste in music really starts to develop. A new boombox will allow her to take her new favorite tunes anywhere she goes. If she is interested in making music herself, shop for beginner keyboards and guitars and bring home an incredible starter instrument. She will enjoy learning her first scales, and you will be instilling an appreciation of the fine arts that will enrich her life.