The Flying Start Electronics Discovery Kit has a 4.8 stars reviews on Amazon and a perfect development kit for children who have an engineering interest.
- Give your child an exciting, hands-on introduction to electronics with this kit and let them have fun learning to build circuits with these colorful electronics discovery pieces that easily snap together
- Lots of Fun: Can be used to make interesting circuits, encouraging educational play that teaches your little one about electricity
- 198 Experiments/Projects: This set offers 198 do-it-yourself projects that will give your child an entertaining, concrete education on how electronics work
- With its easy-to-follow instruction manual snap pieces together on the board provided to make circuits that work
- EARLY STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Development: This kit is an open ended toy to construct, engineer, explore and experiment
- Grow As You Go: Because the projects are arranged in order of complexity, kids can build on their skills as they progress through the manual
- Learn all about open circuits, closed circuits, parallel circuits, etc., with no tools required